Thursday, November 20, 2014

LOVED my outfit today!  Not only did I get this selfie right on my first try, but I got to put together two old pieces I had thought of donating, layered my necklaces for the first time, and overall felt really pretty.  I hardly wear these necklaces since I don't know what to wear them with, but as I was playing around in my closet this morning, I put them on and voila!  They just worked!

Just love how the lavender and gray played off of each other nicely too!  It was pure style magic.  I was searching for a neutral sweater and a plaid shirt and ended up shopping my closet for weather appropriate tops.  I pulled out my old Banana Republic plaid lavender shirt and my old H&M gray sweater that I've had forever since they were both lightweight.  They were perfect for the 70 degree weather we had today.

This is one of those outfits that I feel really captures "me" - fun, romantic, laid-back, and classic.  This is also the first time I ever wore this locket that I purchased off of Etsy for my wedding 2 and 1/2 years ago.  It contains a picture of my late father and I had wrapped it around my bouquet as I walked down the aisle with my brother.  There's a lot of sentiment behind this outfit which makes it extra-special.


Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment